Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Savannah's 34 weeks


Her hair is long enough to put in a pony tail...she LOVES being a girl!

Rockin' the new hair-do during playtime!

Sadly, Lola went back into the hospital and it has just been a rollercoaster ride. We are hoping for a full and safe recovery. What's even more sad is that after visiting her I came down with a cold and bronchitis which was horrible cause I couldn't even visit. It was hard enough trying to visit with the little one but I couldn't even help Lola at all...the best I could do was recover and not get her sick!

She also had to spend her 87th birthday in the hospital...I'm just so happy that Maggie has been able to go and spend time with her. It has allowed us to Skype and video conference with Lola. So glad Lola turned 87 with Maggie by her side :)

She is such a strong fighter! Giving us one of her famous smiles on her birthday!
We love you Lola!

Having dinner with the Dolan's at Cheesecake Factory


Realizing that climbing on the crib is fun!


Playtime at Papa & Grandmama's house


Stinky Face!


Love that Papa is showing her all his orchids!


Savannah thinks she can walk!

So sorry for the lack of pictures and late post...with Lola being in the hospital and me being sick...my capturing moments was not up to par!

0 comments:

Post a Comment