Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Savannah's 2 Weeks

cute little clip of Savannah falling asleep and giving us a smile with a giggle at the end :)

Earlier this week, Uncle Jimmy came to visit...


And so did Uncle Jason...who bought her her first pair of Vans!


Auntie Lalaine also came by and brought her all these cute outfits!

Uncle Ali hung out with us and brought over some pizza!

Here's my whole life on one couch :)
Auntie Paula came by a few times this week to watch and play with Savannah and brought over treats!


There seems to be a trend here!


On Saturday, we finally made it all out for our first walk!

So nice to be out!

On Sunday, we also made our first family outing besides going to the doctors.

We went to Grandpa and Grandma's house so Savannah could meet Great-Grandma Emery and have dinner!

Soon, Savannah will be part of their gang...

Great-Grandma Emery meeting Savannah for the first time...and Socks making sure everything is going alright.

She gave Savannah a really awesome present!

She gave her Great-Great-Grandpa Emery's baby silver fork with an engraving of an "E" from 1890! Savannah already has a good grip on the fork!

She was so relaxed....arms behind her and and feet crossed :)

Socks always by her feet :)

Too bad this picture came out blurry...would have been nice to frame! But still a very nice picture of all the ladies :)

Our little burrito :)

Savannah hanging out in her bouncer from Uncle Wes and Auntie Mags

UPDATES:
We have been very fortunate to all the people who have visited us...all their gifts, food and company are greatly appreciated! We are still surviving because of our parents! They have taken turns coming over...cooking, shopping and taking care of us.

I have had a rough recovery and was out of service for a few days! I came down with mastitis and clogged ducts in both breasts! It was the worst feeling ever! My highest fever was 104 accompanied with chills. I was pretty much useless for at least 2 days and Neal became "Mommy". We went to the doctors and I swear it was worst than labor and delivery. The nurse had to literally dig into my breast tissue...it felt like elbow deep!!! She said she couldn't believe I had been walking around the last few days thinking it was 'normal'. Though it was painful I still joked around asking for an epidural :) I felt 10000000 times better walking out of there! And now we are successfully breastfeeding and pumping for little Savannah! I'm still on antibiotics and still get random chills and fevers but at least I'm able to function!

Neal has been AMAZING! My favorite thing I heard him say was "I know it's only been a few days Savannah...but I already can't imagine my life without you". He loves to hold her, change and feed her. They love to watch golf and motocross together...though she always falls asleep during golf. On Sunday he even let me get a mani and pedi spa to relax a little. We are so lucky!

Though this week started off on the wrong foot with me being out of service...we ended the week with great improvement...we went for our first walk, first family outing and most of all has gotten Savannah only to wake up once during the night.

Can't wait what next week will bring us!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment