Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Savannah's 9 Weeks - Our 100th Blog Post!!!



smiling in her sleep :)

This week we had our first Craft Night...this was the longest I've left the little one...but I knew she was in good hands with Neal :)

It was a really hot evening but we had fun on our first meeting...this month's theme was 'Card Making'


Tina made cute Baby Shower cards

Jen made a wedding card

And I made an everyday card and Baby Shower card


I think they came out super cute! Next month's theme is "Halloween Treat Bags"... I can't wait!

I got home and she was quite annoyed at me that I had been gone for so long!

Here's her "Where have you been???" face!

But she soon got over it and was all smiles!

All better now!

On Saturday we had a full day...our first stop was Papa & Mama's house

Auntie and Savi

Here's Savannah "running"

She also got to meet more relatives!

We then headed over to Najelle and Paul's baby shower for Peytann. Thank goodness it stopped raining!

Neal and Samantha playing airplane! Can't wait til Savannah gets to join!

See all the necklaces I have? I actually won this game! Though I sacrified hours of trying not to talk in case I said the word "Baby"! Hardest hours of my life!

Fam Bam picture at the park :)


Mini-me Chona, Mini-me Me, & Mini-me Lani

But shhhhh...she's really a mini-me of Neal!

Congrats Najelle & Paul!

Here is Socks and Siopao waiting for us to get home :)
We got back to the house and Auntie Maggie and Savannah had some fun!
Here's Maggie showing her how to do a pageant wave...

and her singing...

Later that afternoon we headed to Grandpa and Grandma's house where Socks got to meet Lucy

Socks didn't know what to do with herself! She wasn't prepared after a long day with Siopao that she would need all this energy to play with Lucy!

Grandma didn't feel too well this week so it was nice to visit her and have her and Savannah give hugs and kisses to each other :)
Everyone comments on how much hair Savannah has...but what people don't know is how really curly it is. Here is her hair after a bath!!!

We usually come it out and that's how she gets her 'waves' but I think it's pretty cute like this!

Here was the beginning of our photoshoot for her Monthly shots...

Hating it!

Then being okay with it!

Here's Savannah pissed at me that I'm making her do tummy time!

She looks like she's scooting! She hates it but we're going to keep working on it!

Exhausted after a bath, photoshoot and tummy time!


Yesterday we celebrated her 2 months!


Love her pose and her eyes in this picture :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment