Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lolo's Birthday and Telling Ate Lani

Last Saturday we had a little birthday gathering for Lolo's birthday.
He blew out his candles before we could finish singing the Happy Birthday song!

Picture with his kids.

Cousin picture

Some of the grandkids and great grandkids


Some of the in-laws with the birthday boy

And one last Cousin photo

I also told Ate Lani that afternoon. For the longest time I couldn't figure out how to tell her. Well, if you know my cousin she is always on her phone. So I came up with an idea that wouldn't be too obvious for everyone. I decided to send her a little text.
I wrote: "I'm Pregnant!!!!"
And I stood from across the room pretending to look through my pictures in my camera but I was really video taping her. She took FOREVER to finally see my text but she was on the phone!!! Finally I see her mouth drop and look up at me and I quickly ran to her room. Again, she took FOREVER to come in...for a second I wondered if she really did see my text. But then I  heard her little feet coming towards me and at the same time my phone sent an alert. She took forever cause she was TEXTING ME BACK!!!
It was a hilarious way to tell her! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment