Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Telling the Lopezs

We finally got to meet up with one of our favorite families, the Lopezs!
Last night's dinner was at Thai Bamboo Bistro in Irvine. The food was AMAZING!

As we were skimming through the menu I could feel Jen trying to make eye contact with me...and I tried my best to focus my attention on Broc cause I knew one look at her and she would know! I could feel she was about to ask and in the middle of her question I interrupted by bringing back the topic to the menu. I could see her from the corner of my eye wondering if I ignored her on purpose. I quickly kicked Neal under the table signaling we needed to do it NOW!

So Broc and I were playing with the camera but we really had the video going! Neal said, "Broc, you're going to have a little playmate next year!" I swung the camera to Jen and Andre and Jen had me cracking up cause she kept shaking her head but with a huge smile on her face. She looked at Neal like "Don't mess around like that, that's not very nice!" I guess she thought we were kidding...that seems to be the theme with everyone! =D

It was another successful announcement and another fun dinner with the Lopezs. Looking forward to more dinners and memories with the Lopezs and Dietrichs!

 Here's cutie Broc playing with his cell phone =D
 Tom Yum Chicken Soup...my favorite!

Neal and his Dad are working hard today playing golf at a tournament. =D Socks got to see her grandpa and was more than estatic to see him. I think it made her week. Tonight I'm making truffles and cupcakes for a Mickey Mouse Birthday theme. I'm trying to spread the work out between tonight and tomorrow morning to not wear myself out. Let's see if they turn out okay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment