Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Festivities and Telling the Manalos, Friends and Jensens

We started off our Christmas Festivities on Thursday night with having dinner at my parents house.

The kids got matching pajama onesies and kept fighting over the same toys even though there were a bunch more around them!

We added more Wii games to our collection.

And I got an awesome Pregnancy Pillow from the hubby!

On Christmas Eve we visited Lola before going to church and we gave her the famous Lola Sandwich kiss!

Lola gave Neal some nice slip on slippers

After church we went to the Manalo House and had an Ugly Sweater Christmas theme.


Here's Mommy and Daddy in their awesome costumes!

We then had a fashion show for everyone. My Daddy channeled in Nanay and Lolo in his ensemble.

And Neal in his midriff sweater dancing his way down.

And my mom doing runway poses!

Ate Lisa was the Beanie Baby Sweater Lady.

Ate Fineth holding on to her "reindeer"

and Ice rocking the Urkle Sweater

Ate Maila with the Disney Electrical Sweater

And Ate Ellen...I'm not sure who she was portraying!

The judges taking the contest very Seriously!

And here are the winners!!!

Picture with Lolo!

And then we played Bingo! On the 3rd game my mom was going to make the announcement as soon as the Letter "G" came out. She said "G-21" and the whole room went wild cause there's no 21 in G. She then said "G- Grandma! I'm gonna be a GRANDMA!" and the crowd went WILD!!! And then it went into chanting "BOILING CRAB, BOILING CRAB!"
It was a successful announcement!


And on Christmas we headed over to Mission Viejo. After the boys played a game of golf we had an AMAZING dinner!


Socks looked so sexy in her Christmas Halter Top Dress!

YUM! I could have more!

Baby got their first pair of Socks! Thanks Grandma Sylvia!

And I got my Keurig!!! SOOO excited about this new machine!



The day after Christmas I met up with my good friends from high school, Tiffany, Christine and Claire at Cheesecake Factory at the Irvine Spectrum. I love their reactions!!!


After lunch we headed over to the Jensens to make our final video announcement.
Mona arrived a few minutes later and I kind of butchered this announcement! But she already had a feeling so it all worked out!


It was an amazing Christmas Weekend...(and exhausting)...
Unfortunately I have come down with a cold and odd nose bleeds!
Working on feelin' better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment