Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

6 Week Check-Up

Yesterday, I got my 6 week check-up and YAY...no more infections! And double yay for weighing 18 pounds less than I did before getting pregnant!!!

Today, was Savannah's 6 week check-up!

Getting ready to see the doctor!

She weighs 11.5 lbs and is in the 79%-ile
Her height is 23" and is in the 96%-ile
(Can you believe the Doctor said she is Tall??? She OBVIOUSLY didn't get that from me!!!)
Head Circumference is 15.25" and is in the 92%-ile

Unfortunately she also had to get shots today :(
I seriously went into a sweat when I saw the nurse 'stab' her in her thighs and she broke out into a cry!!!
But Daddy made her feel alllllllllll better!
Poor thighs!

KNOCKED OUT!
My next appointment isn't until January 2012 and her next one is on her 4 month birthday!
Glad we are all healthy and growing strong!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment