Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Savannah's 3 weeks


Auntie Jen and Uncle Eddie came to visit and brought over very cool presents!

Broc, Auntie Jen and Baby Mila brought over lunch and cute outfits!!! :)

We gave up on trying to swaddle with recieving blankets and ended up getting these Swaddle-Me Blankets...they're amazing!!!

Auntie Christine, Uncle Kevin and Baby Logan sent over these delicious cookies! Everyone LOVES them!

On Saturday morning we had a family cuddling session and Socks carefully crawled over and gave her a hug :)

My favorite picture of my 2 girls :)

She's getting bigger everyday!


We went on another outing and had dinner at Papa and Mama's house...

Soon she won't fit in these cute little newborn dresses!
 UPDATES:
Neal has gone back to work...well sorta! He worked in Irvine and Glendale and worked from home all week...I have adjusted well to just being by myself all day. We've gone on family walks but I'm still not brave enough to go on my own! I think I need to fully recover before I can manage Socks and Savannah!

Recovery is going okay...I wish it would go faster! I feel much better from the infections and finished all the antibiotics...but I'm still recovering from all the stitches! We have a busy August coming up and I can't wait to be 100% better!

We want to say thank you again to both our parents...they love her to pieces and are still taking care of us!!! Neal has been unbelievably amazing! He is incredible with Savannah...and he even lets me out once in awhile so I could get fresh air! Socks and I even got to go to Michaels...it's been FOREVER since we've been to that store! I've made 3 headbands so far...I think they've come out okay!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment