Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Savannah's 7 Weeks


She LOVES bath time!

Savannah met Lola Deling this week

And Lolo Oscar too!

This is a text photo message I got from Neal while I was at my 6 week check up...the message said "Here is our beautiful daughter"...it had me cracking up for a good 5 minutes!

This week was also her well-check up...and everything looks great!


We also visited my work and everyone was fascinated at the amount of hair she has :)

Exhausted after so many appointments and shots :(

Savannah and Daddy walking..

Good morning smile :)

Starting to grab for objects!

I went to lunch with Jen and Tina and we are starting a craft club. Once a month we're going to meet and have a night of crafting!!! Our first craft next month is "Card Making"...can't wait to see what we create!

I LOVE that she is starting to coo and smile back!

Milk drunk and soooo relaxed!

Smiling up at Daddy :)

She's getting so big!

0 comments:

Post a Comment