Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

On New Year's Eve, Neal and I went on a little afternoon date and went to the Kaleidescope. I had my heart set on El Torito Grill for their hot tortillas and sweet butter but was very disappointed to find out they were GONE! We settled for Islands and had a very nice lunch =D



After lunch we saw Little Fockers and had a blast laughing our food off!
Socks was being babysat and of course we found her at her usual spot rockin' the Filipino Polka Dot New Year tradition...

There was amazing Ahi Tuna that I watched everyone eat...

But was very content and excited by my dinner plate! Delicious filet mignon, lobster, sauteed mushrooms, salad, and baked potato with extra green onions for me =D

Rockin' their polka dot shorts and ties...

The Emerys supporting the Polka dot Tradition - it's suppose to bring you more money throughout the year!

They were all matching!



And then I knocked out...

Our Gangster Dog

The next day after watching the Rose Parade we went to Ninong Allan and Ninang Minnie's annual New Year's Day Lunch.

Sammy doing her "Big Smile" and wearing pink polka dots!

Of course there was Bingo!

We tried to keep the kids in a separate room!

The last round was worth $113!!!

The kid's around their favorite playmate!

And we both took a nap!

The little ones =D

They've grown so much in just a year!
Next year we'll have Baby Emery on that staircase!!!

I did my glucose test yesterday during lunch. The drink wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. It tasted like a flat orange soda! I got to the testing center and I was a little early but the nurse that was going to take my blood was really nice! We talked for 30 mins...I totally forgot why I was even there!
But then I soon remembered cause she took out all these tubes!
And I was annoyed cause I told the nurse practioner at the OB office that I had all these tests done already. But she ordered them anyway even though she had the results in her hands! Anyways, the nurse did a great job taking the blood as it's really hard to take blood from me...the only thing that was hard was that she didn't have an arm rest for me so I had to lift my arm the whole time!

I think I have officially made it over the first trimester symptoms these past 2 days. Can you believe that I stayed up til 10:30 last night AND Neal fell asleep before me??? I no longer feel the need to take a nap during my lunch hour or take a quick nap before Neal gets home from work! But in return I have had a few dizzy spells but I'll take those few seconds over morning sickness any day!

Tomorrow we go in for our 12 week ultrasound and first set of screening.
Yay, we get to see Baby tomorrow!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment