Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

First Dream of the Baby

I had my first dream of Baby last night! I was getting ready this morning when it popped back into my head and I screamed for Neal so he could interpret it. I had a dream that I was placing Baby into a Pack n' Play and it was such an ugly thing!!! (the pack n' play not the Baby!). There was a really big old dirty bear attached to one end of the crib and everything was in blue. An Ugly Royal Blue with sea animals decorated all around it. And I placed baby on the little carrier and said "I'm so sorry you're crib is so ugly...Mommy will buy you a new one". This is my rendition of the horrid "Bear/Sea Life Royal Blue Pack n' Play". I can't remember what the Baby looked like but since everything was blue I'm assuming it's a boy so Neal's baby face is a nice touch to this image!
And then I was at a store with all these options for different nettings for the crib. The nets had different hole sizes and materials...I even remember seeing babies faces smashed against the nets to show me how they work.
I'm not sure if the dream meant anything but was really excited that I finally had a dream about the Baby!

Since we've been told that we're going to find out if Baby is a boy or girl a little less than a month now we've started to really think of names. Every time we start thinking of boys we end up throwing out names for girls...(they're so much easier to be creative/cute and unique). We've come up with a plan to each come up with a list of 10 names for a boy and 10 for a girl and we'll pick our top 5 of each.

It'll be interesting to find out what Baby is...I have a theory that it's a girl since my family is a factory for producing girls. But I'm feeling like it's 60% boy. Neal has a theory that Emery's have first born sons but thinks it's a girl. I guess we both have "family gender tradition" theories so that brings us back to square one for boy or girl! We can't wait to find out!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment