Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

18 Weeks


Gender: ???


Movement: A little cramping and 'stretching' feeling...baby loves playing on my left side!

Sleep: We invested in some nasal strips and they seem to be working...sometimes! But now Socks has a habit around 5:30 in the morning of playing in bed like a fish out of water. I don't know if she's stretching, scratching her face or what! But she creates quite a show every morning...this morning I watched her bark softly in her sleep and her legs moving like she was running with her tail wagging like crazy...I wonder what she was dreaming about!

What I miss: I really wanted a Promegranate Martini on Valentines Day but settled for a Strawberry Lemonade.

Cravings: Tuna Melt...I've been a hunt for this for about 2 weeks! Rainbow Sherbert Ice Cream from Rite Aid!!! What's even more AMAZING is that it gives me the lowest number for my evening snack for my first morning blood test...SCORE!


Symptoms: none...does that mean this baby will be a clam, quiet little one?

Current Mood:  Excited and bursting with ideas for Baby Gender Reveal Party.

Random Updates: I went in for my last blood test for prenantal screening. So far everything looks normal. This weekend we have a few parties to attend and we're also trying to get ready for our first party we are throwing. Neal signed up for another Golf Tournament...I think he's trying to get all the golf he can get in before the baby gets here!

I have two close people to me tell me that they are expecting as well...all within 5 mins of each other. I was estatic and jumping out of my skin! It's like I found out I was pregnant all over again! Such a wonderful feeling to share with these amazing people!

Slowly getting ready for the Big Reveal! =D It was perfect timing...all the decorations, plates, etc..where buy 1 get 1 free at Party City!

Found a very inexpensive way to decorate. Made 21 of these little suckers. Neal did 1...he said "I'm not good at it" and gave up! hahaha
And here's the little girl playing with me this morning...she kept trying to lick the lens!

She's almost 2!!!

1 comments:

Neal said...

I LOVE YOU!

Post a Comment