Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 17

Gender: ???

Movement: I feel little flutters on my left side

Sleep: I need to invest in some earplugs due to Neal's snoring. His snoring isn't any different than before...it's just that I think my sense of hearing has heightened! I even tried to cover my ears with my pillow and stick another pillow barrier by his mouth!

What I miss: Eating deli sandwiches!

Cravings: Had a horrible appetite this week. Didn't feel like eating anything but had to so baby can grow..


Symptoms: Slight back pain and irritated skin

Current Mood:  Anxious about our appointment in 2 weeks to find out if Baby is a boy or girl!

Random Updates: Socks has finished her medication and we think she is 100% recovered from her little illness. Neal is slowly getting over his pulled back from playing golf. We're putting our party pants on for my 27th Birthday this weekend!!! Neal seems to think that it's so cool to say that I can be pregnant and have a birthday all in one day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment