Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

19 Weeks!

Gender: ??? Less than 24 hours til we know!


Movement: same flutter/tingly feeling on the left side.

Sleep: Slept early this week..mostly cause Neal worked late at home and I got bored! Snoring is now kind of under control...I only knudge a few times to turn on his side around 5 in the morning.

What I miss: Vanilla Latte from Starbucks...the REAL coffee!

Cravings: Update: I finally got my tuna melt this week...I almost cried when I got it...a had a silly smile on my face walking back to work and told myself to stop but ended up giggling...(something's wrong with me!)
Spicy anything!!! and sour candies.


Symptoms: Horrible back pain on Sunday! We cleaned the garage and went to a party and by the end of the night I couldn't even walk! First experienced 'round ligament'. On Tuesday had these weird feelings in my stomach...the feeling like when you've waited to pee for so long and you finally go but your stomach only hurts more. It felt like my stomach was dropping. I was concerned until I asked one my friends if it was normal. She mentioned that it's just the uterus stretching. My next source was the internet...and the first thing that popped up for week 19 was "you might be experience round ligament...sharp, dull abdominal pain..." I totally felt it when I stood up or drastically changed positions. There's no stopping this baby from growing!

I had my second dream of the Baby. I actually gave birth! In my parents living room with Lola and Maggie there. Maggie seemed freaked out and Lola was like "just push it out!". It was a girl!!!

Current Mood:  Was uncomfortable the first part of the week but I think the excitement of seeing Baby has taken over!

Random Updates: Surprisingly work has gone pretty fast for me this week...thank goodness it's busy cause I don't know how I would've gotten through this week! Neal has been super busy with work as well...but fortunately has been able to work on it at home. Socks found her new favorite toy again..the frisbee...she finally figured out how to bring it with her under our bed. I'm not sure why but she likes to store all her toys there...as if we would steal it from her!
Our house is currently covered in a sea of blue and purple shinanigans! Our families are super excited and there are now bets going on! The gender prediction has made a sudden swing from boy to girl...at first I kept hearing that it was a boy but all this week I've been hearing girl! So excited for the next few days...hopefully Baby's legs won't be crossed...or else I'll be staking out on that table til Baby uncrosses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment