Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

27th Birthday Weekend

I got beautiful flowers and chocolates when I got back to work after lunch on Friday!

Such a sweet hubby!!!


We had a fabulous dinner at Benihana...even the slightly burnt fried rice!

I got awesome presents...

And a very delicious "Diabetic Friendly" Birthday Cake!

On Saturday we had lunch with my parents at El Torito...This present isn't for me...it's for Socks from her sweet cousin Siopao!

Cute lacey top from the sistah!

Even Baby got a present! Cocoa Butter Lotion!!!


Here's us making fun of my mom...she wanted to "Pinky Swear" with my Dad and she held out a hang-loose sign instead!

My hubby took me shopping the rest of the afternoon though it was mostly window shopping on my end! I've been in a shopping funk...I guess I'm waiting for the summer clothes to come out to sport this pregnancy. Instead we got stuff for our Gender Reveal Party!
I guess Neal got pooped out and had to take a nap...so Socks and I went on a stroll and went shopping at Michaels...she had a blast as usual with everyone telling her she's cute and wanting to pet her.
After Neal got his beauty rest (sometimes I think he's the one that gets my pregnancy symptoms) we ended the evening off with dinner at the Spectrum and got my current craving for Sour Apple Gummies, Lemon-Lime Jelly Beans and Sour Strawberry Belts (YUM!)
Thank you to everyone for the warm birthday wishes and to my family and friends who helped me celebrate my 27th birthday!

1 comments:

ME said...

Happy Birthday my LOVE!

Post a Comment