Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

24 Weeks

Gender: Calm Girl!


Movement: Other than a really good kick earlier in the week that luckily Neal got to witness she has been very mellow this week.

Sleep: Great! Neal was sick earlier in the week and Socks and I had the whole bed to ourselves!

What I miss: real coffee

Cravings: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Strawberries!

Symptoms: Sore in the hips and pelvic bones...I think this baby is taking over!

Current Mood:  Very uncomfortable with the hip and pelvic bone area...hopefully it goes away...am terrified about the heat this summer. There were 2 really hot days this week and it was just uncomfortable!

Random Updates:
Other than pain in my hips and the migraine attack earlier this week I have been super busy at work and super busy at home. We started our manufacturing line-up for the invites and we're almost done!
Neal was super sick earlier this week and came down with some sort of flu. I tried to take care of him as much as possible without trying to get sick at the same time. Wii came out with a new game this week and Savannah, Socks and I thought it would be nice to cheer him up with it!
Shockingly...he "felt much better"...so much better that he felt up to playing the game the first night we brought it home. I joke around that maybe I should've waited to get it for him until he finished helping me with the invites! But he 'logs' in at least an hour a day...right before he plays 2-3 hours of Wii Golf!!!

It's been extremely hot and Socks has found her spot to keep cool. We open the windows and she camps out on the couch trying to catch a breeze. She must be SO hot with all that dog hair! We also have a fan going and we'll find her sometimes sitting perfectly in the line of the blowing fan. I don't know what else we can do to keep her comfortable...but she does love her Ice Cubes every so often! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment