Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

27 Weeks & Dr's Appt

Gender: Playful Girl!


Movement: We felt her first hiccups together! It was a pretty amazing feeling and experience. At first we thought she was just moving a lot but noticed that it was a consistant rhythmic motion that lasted for at least 2-3 minutes :). We have officially gone into no stretch-mark mode and Neal lotions the belly up every night. What's even more amazing is that Savannah tries to follow Neal's hand movement!!! LOVE IT!

Sleep: AMAZING! With the nightly belly massage/rub it knocks me right out and makes me sleep throughout the night :)

What I miss: Putting socks on without having to sit down or have Neal's assistance....bending over to pick something up isn't what it used to be either!

Cravings: Nothing really this week...just been really thirsty!

Symptoms: Sciatica is back! This time it starts near my left rear and shoots down to my knee. Stretching sometimes help but it's painful!

Current Mood:  Relieved that all the invites are out. Excited that I started my 10 week countdown for work!

Random Updates:
We had our monthly check up with our doctor. And everything looks great! She loves to be playful cause every time someone tries to listen to her heartbeat she 'swims' away. Her heartbeat was at 150 and she's at the perfect measurement. Oddly I haven't gained any weight...that's still a mystery! I guess with the diet change I've actually lost a few pounds. So we're doing great all around and the doctor said to keep it up! We have moved on from the 4 week check up to 3 weeks. And after the next visit we will be moving onto every 2 weeks til the last month which we'll see her every week.

I never knew dogs could have a 'bad day'. Well, our little Socksy had one and it was so heartbreaking. On Tuesday after we both came home she kept hiding in little corners where we couldn't even see her. She kept looking over towards the kitchen and our bedroom door as if she was seeing a ghost. Her eyes were wide open and would not come out and play. The rest of the night she was huddled in between the couch and Neal...we knew she wasn't sick but could not figure out what was wrong! The next morning she was still the same. We searched the house high and low looking for her and I thought she ran away...Neal found her under the crib curled in a ball. When I got home yesterday she was still 'traumatized'. So I took her all around the house and made her sniff everything and basically we did a spirits-go-a-way-ceremony...and then SHE WAS FINE! We have NO idea what was up with her but I hope she never experiences a day like that again!!!

The wonderful hubby has taken the role of giving me and Savannah belly rubs/massages with this lotion called Tummy Rub ($35!!!!!!!!-it better work!)...So every night after dinner we have a little belly session with Savannah and I think she loves it as well. Where ever Neal hands go...sure enough we'll feel a little jab or kick...it's the most amazing thing! I know she knows it's her daddy cause every time I put my hand on my stomach after I've felt her move she stops!!! It's our favorite time of the day...our whole family including Socks hangs out on one couch and play with Savannah :)

Prepping for our morning belly rubs!!!

He is so silly! :)


This morning we sent out all the invites for Savannah's Baby Shower. It's always sad to part with invites I make :( I spend so much time and love on them!

Bye, bye invites! Hope to see everyone at the party!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment