Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

26 Weeks - Last week of Second Trimester

Gender: Sly Girl

Movement: She makes sweet jabs to my upper ribs and makes funny movements. I call her sly cause every time she moves and either Neal or I puts our hand on my stomach she immediately stops moving!

Sleep: Tried to change sleeping positions thinking that it's why my pelvic and hips hurt...due to the fact that we let Socks sleep in between my legs and I end up sleeping like a frog on its back!

What I miss: Wearing high heels

Cravings: I finally craved for my first chocolate cake with caramel drizzle, nuts and whip cream...never got it but the lovely husband got me a chocolate chip pazookie at BJs!

Symptoms: Back has been great...I think I'll give credit to the new bra. I think I experienced a slight symptom of Braxton Hicks...felt my uterus tighten twice...weird feeling!

Current Mood:  Exhausted from work...have been super busy and I took on a little side job as well! Been feeling like a 'housewife' though...cooking every night!

Random Updates:
We have reached the end of our 2nd trimester...can you believe it?!? only 14 weeks left to go!!! I think it's safe to say that we are still having a pretty easy pregnancy. It was awesome that we got to spend the first trimester with excitement and joy sharing our news with everyone...and it was even better that we got to spend the 2nd trimester by celebrating her gender reveal, naming her and 3D/4D experience with our loved ones. The weeks have gone by fast and can't believe we're entering the last stretch. We can't wait to experience that last trimester...it'll be full of parties, prepping, classes and waiting!

We signed up for our childbirth, cpr/first aid classes. We're pretty much booked every weekend til June! With so many events coming up...she'll be here before we know it!!!

I would have to say my favorite moment this week was when Neal was talking and tapping on my stomach and said "Savannah, it's Daddy calling...Do you accept the charges?" :)

She already knows the sounds of her Daddy and Socks. The other day Neal and Socks were wrestling in bed and Savannah was trying to wrestle out of my stomach!!! I can't wait til all 3 of them get to play together :)

We finally finished all our ladybug invites!

 Now the fun part begins with stuffing and addressing these cute little bugs! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment