Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

25 Weeks


Gender: Sweet Girl!


Movement: Much more movement this week...to the point where we see my whole stomach flutter.

Sleep: Good except I get super hot in the middle of the night!

What I miss: Getting off the couch super fast!

Cravings: Filipino spagetti...with hot dogs please!

Symptoms: Still some pressure in the hips and pelvic...back has been doing great though!

Current Mood:  Moving along with the invites and baby shower details. Really trying to narrow down our registry is giving me a little anxiety. Feeling great with a new bra!

Random Updates:
I made my first 'pregnancy' question phone call to our doctors earlier this week about all the pressure I was feeling. I knew it was 'normal' but I just really wanted to make sure it was. They recommended a belly band to alleviate some of the pressure. It has gotten better over the week...I just try to stretch often and not sit for too long.

We also went and got custom fitted for a new bra since my regular ones are now stabbing and sucking the life out of me.

The experience was actually a lot of fun. It's a place in La Mirada called "A Total Woman". Originally I was going to go in and get a nursing bra but was quickly reminded that I will still grow! (yikes!) I was quite overwhelmed when the lady told me my new "Letter" in the bra world....I swear I'll be going into roman numeral numbers and Greek Alphabet by the end of this year! Whatever the letter is...my new bra has done wonders...it's so much more comfortable and I actually think they make my chest look smaller. They have lifted like 3 inches and there is actually a separation between my chest and stomach! It wasn't as pricey as I thought it would be...but we have to go back a month before Savannah's due to get our customized nursing bra. Neal had a blast at the store...talking to all the women there like he knew them!


1 comments:

Neal said...

It was like they were my best friends!

Post a Comment