Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

34 Weeks


Gender: Dancing, Boxing, Hiccuping Girl!

Movement: She's giving me some good jabs and kicks all week. Earlier in the week I really got a good feel for her foot. It was kind of weird! Neal and I have had a blast watching her night...really making big movements across my stomach! I told Neal that I think she is now fully headdown cause I can't feel her really kicking on my right top side but a lot on my top center. I felt bad for her yesterday cause it seemed like she had the hiccups for 10 minutes! Neal just got home in time to feel her hiccups...she soon stopped after he started rubbing...she just wanted her Daddy! We were also playing with Socks in bed last night and Savannah wanted to come out and play too!

Sleep: I know I'm not suppose to sleep on my back but it's really the only position that is comfortable for me! I really try to lay on my left side but my stomach is so heavy that it just feels weird. Sometimes I force myself to sleep on my side but wake up finding myself on my back! Ooops!

What I miss: walking like a normal person.

Cravings: nothing special this week!

Symptoms: Same pelvic pressure feeling but of course doctor says it's all normal! I can start to feel once in a while my belly get really hard. I can even feel her back sometimes!

Current Mood:  I was a little concerned earlier in the week when I found out one of our friends who was due 3 days after us gave birth last Thursday at 32 weeks! I was freaked out for a few days just cause I didn't think something like that could happen! I've learned though that I do need to slow down and go around for 4 hours walking and not resting. Savannah has a little more growing to do and I have to do my best to keep her inside!

Random Updates:  We finally made a huge dent into organizing all her presents from the shower. Her closet is pretty much organized...now we just have to wash her clothes. Unfortunately every time we fix her clothes...Socks seems to think they're hers and puts her two paws up as if she wants us to put it on her!
We've left the stroller out and we think she's gotten used to it...now we just have to practice walking with her!

We had an appointment on Tuesday and the Dr. said she is totally head down now. I was right! Her heart beat was in the mid 150s and is measuring exactly at 33/34 weeks. In 2 weeks we get to do an ultrasound to see how much she officially weighs and talk about our birthing plans.

I only have 3 more weeks at work...and I'm furiously interviewing people to take over! It feels weird picking someone to replace you!

Now that I've run out of crafty things to make for the baby shower...my attention has come to a full swing to making baby headbands.
Aren't they sooo cute? I was ready to buy some from Etsy.com but realized they all ranged from $9-15!!! So, I researched all t he materials and now we're ready to make baby headbands at home! But now I'm kind of hesistant to make so many with not knowing what size Savannah's head will be but it makes me feel happy seeing all my supplies laid out! I'm guessing she's going to have a lot of hair since I did and the technician said she does have a good head of hair already! Hopefully the headbands come out okay!

Neal is at his workshop in Tahoe this week...and so Socks and I are hanging out in Long Beach and Cypress this weekend. It's also Maggie's 22nd birthday! Can't wait to eat some filipino food! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment