Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

35 Weeks


Gender: Anxious Girl!

Movement: We've really felt her A LOT this week. She's making the most interesting "wave" feeling movements and loves to show me her feet and limbs in the morning. One morning her leg really protuded from my belly and felt her whole limb! I feel like she likes me playing with her feet that's why she keeps showing them to us! This morning I really felt an extreme amount of Braxton Hicks.

Sleep: I've graduated to waking up once during the middle of the night to go potty. Not too bad I think! She likes to wake me up around 5ish to start playing and poke her feet at me (which I don't mind!). We've been getting great sleep so no complaints in this department!

What I miss: The option to pick up and go to Vegas!

Cravings: nothing special this week!

Symptoms: Same pelvic pressure feeling, Braxton Hicks: tightening of the stomach and upper abdominal cramping. Back is feeling great! I had a dream of her last night that my stomach was translucent and I could see her with her eyes open and crying...BTW she was really cute!

Current Mood:  I'm feeling a little paranoid and ansy at every 'feeling' I get. I think the false alarm over the weekend is making me pay more attention to what's going on. I feel like we're "prepared" but feel like we're not. We still have a small laundry list to do before the hospital but it still stays on the list: like packing our hospital bags, washing her crib sheets, etc...I don't like the feeling of not knowing our plans and that at a drop of second we could be rushing to the hospital.

Random Updates: 
We have our childbirth class this Saturday and it makes me feel relieved that we'll be somewhat more prepped than last weekend. Work has been getting harder and harder to make it throughout the day. I only have 2 weeks left but am paranoid that I'll go into labor at work. I finally picked a person to take over and we have to go into overhaul mode of training and downloading him everything in my head in the next 2 weeks. It's getting harder for me to sit for such a long period of time...she has no more room in my belly! Add on Braxton Hicks and its just so uncomfortable!

My cousin found out she's having a boy so we're getting an awesome donation this weekend of clothes and toys!!! YAY! It's better than shopping...I feel the rush of being at Ross or Marshalls and finding cool different outfits...only you get to keep it all for FREE! Though the occassional super cute outfit at a store once in awhile won't hurt!

On Saturday was Maggie's 22nd Birthday and we had such amazing food (maybe that's why Savannah wanted to come out early...so she could experience all the food herself!) I brought over all my supplies for Savannah's flower headbands and of course Lola was super intrigued and interested. It's really sweet she has stopped calling Savannah "Our Baby" and has moved onto "Savi". Lola is such a character and comedic that she told us she wanted to be the model. So we stuck a headband on her and showered her with flowers...
She LOVED our craziness and mostly how everyone started taking pictures of her modeling the 20 flowers on her head! She wore it for a good half hour...what a silly Lola!



0 comments:

Post a Comment