Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

37 Weeks & Drs Appt


Gender: Head Down Girl!

Movement: Her movements have definitely 'slowed' down..I think cause she has no more room in there! I still feel her give me jabs and kicks but no more acrobats in there!

Sleep: Sleep has been good...still setting up my pillow forts! It's been super hot at night so we have a fan right on me throughout the night...which Socks loves to curl up next to me to steal some air time :)

What I miss: Be able to sit however I want.

Cravings: watermelon and desserts!

Symptoms: Notice that sometimes at the end of the day my ankles get a little swollen. Dedicated husband elevates, massages and ice them down! Lower back pains have come back slighty and same pelvic pressure feeling, Braxton Hicks: tightening of the stomach and upper abdominal cramping.

Current Mood:  Excited that she is considered Full Term! We're just ready for her to be here!

Random Updates: 
We have finally washed all her newborn-3 months clothes! Her closet is still slowly coming together...I think everyone is surprised that I haven't finished her closet but I feel like I need to save something to do while I'm sitting at home waiting for her to arrive!

Tomorrow is my last day at work! I'm not really sure what I'm going to do at home...I guess it's a waiting game!


Savannah brought Donuts to Daddy's office on Monday to say thanks for the wonderful Baby Shower they threw us :)

Savannah also got more presents from Daddy's coworker...The catelpillar book is Mommy's favorite!

On Tuesday we had another appointment and ultrasound. Our ultrasound was first and we were both soooo excited to see her again! The tech measured her head and tummy...and her first comment was that she had a huge belly :) She also said that she was still a girl and that she has long legs! (That's obviously from the Emery side!) Her heart beat was in the high 140-150s and the guestimated weight is 7 lbs 5 oz!!!
The picture above is a side profile...supposidly she has my "slide" nose and has lots of hair!

This ultrasound picture shows how BIG her cheeks are! They're wider than her head!!! It looks like she's giving us a kiss too...but she's probably really sticking her tongue out at us!

The wait was RIDICULOUS for the second part of our appointment! Our appointment was at 10:45 and I didn't get out of there til 12:30!!! They made me wait in the room on that uncomfortable chair/bed for 30 mins! I even got up and started getting dressed again thinking they forgot about me...but the doctor finally came in. My test came back Negative for the Group B test...which is awesome! She did an exam and confirmed that she was definitely engaging and could feel her head. AND I'm 1 cm dialated!!! I know I can stay like that for awhile but I'm glad to know that my body knows what to do!

As you can see I'm starting to run out of room in the car! I can't move any further back (my short little legs can't reach the pedals!) :(

The sweet little girl posing for the photoshoot this morning :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment