Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

29 Weeks

 
Gender: Active Girl!

Movement: I've started to feel her in multiple areas at one time...which means she's getting longer or just stretching out her cute little body!
Sleep: Has been hard this week with the heat and having Socks not at home for a little...but we're all back in our routine so hopefully it gets better!

What I miss: Being able to sit and lean on my left side and laying out on the couch however I want to.
Cravings: Smoothies!!!

Symptoms: I've had an odd side ache on my left side especially when I'm sitting and trying to lean that way.
 
Current Mood:  Has had a lot on my mind ever since the Socks incident...parenting paranoia is slowly settling in. The heat is UNBEARABLE but I'm still being the nice pregnant lady. As soon as I get home I strip down to the most comfy clothes I can find and sit my bum down right in front of the fan. Last night, Neal finally gave in and couldn't stand the heat himself and we treated our whole family to AC!!!

Random Updates:
Neal has been lucky enough to work from home most of the week to keep on eye on Socks...he tried to leave the other day to go to the office for a little and he said she laid on her back and was just crying :(
 
Last night she started to play with her toys again and was all about playing with Neal and his hands. This morning she was up at the crack of dawn waiting for one of us to wake up...I made the first move and sure enough she pounced on over to give me the most kisses ever! She's been VERY affectionate the last couple of days...sometimes she'll walk by and jump onto our laps to give us a hug and kiss then go on about her business!
 
Tomorrow is my baby shower at work...it's going to be exciting! We're celebrating it at Acapulco...wish I could have a margarita!
 
We have an unbelievable busy 2 months ahead of us. Every weekend is jammed pack with activities and events...work isn't slowling down any sooner...and neither is this heat! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment