Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

30 Weeks - 10 Week Countdown


Gender: Very Squirmish Girl!

Movement: Her movements across my belly is really funny to feel and see...sometimes it feels like she kneading a knuckle across my stomach...it's not uncomfortable but it sure does feel weird.

Sleep: There are good and bad days...there are nights I can totally knock out and then there are others where it takes me almost 2 hours to go to sleep. We have a habit now of having to wake up in the middle of the night to take a potty break. I don't know if she's just getting bigger and sitting on my bladder or its all the watermelon I am eating!

What I miss: Being able to hook my own sandals on. It's awesome when Neal is there to help but there are days of gymnastic moves in my car trying to hook them on!

Cravings: We're still on the smoothie train and fruits.

Symptoms: Back has been doing great. Still have a lot of pelvic discomfort and left side ache.

Current Mood:  We were both surprised to realize that we now only have 10 weeks left! This whole time we've been counting up to weeks and trying to hit major milestones...but now she's just gaining weight and counting down to the day she gets here!

And here's Neal doing a special edition 10 week countdown Photoshoot! :)

And Socks sniffin' in the 10 week countdown :)

Random Updates:
Savannah brought breakfast to work earlier in the week to say Thank You for all the gifts and babyshower they gave to us!

We had a doctors appointment yesterday and everything looks great. She's measuring perfectly and her heartbeat was in the 140-150s. Her head is currently down...she's actually head down on my lower left side and her legs are near my right rib cage. We are currently on the 2-week check up schedule...which made us realize more how close it's getting!

Neal got accepted into a program with his company to further his career. It's a real great opportunity to him to make associate. The only problem is is that it is in Lake Tahoe and I will be 34 weeks. The doctor reassured us that if things keep going well in our pregnancy that it will be no problem for him to go. Now the question is...do I go? It's still up in the air as to what we are going to do....but I am just so proud of him into being selected in this very hard program!



0 comments:

Post a Comment