Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby Shower at Work

Today was my baby shower at work with all the ladies during lunch...but little did I know they had something else planned up their sleeves!
It was our regular Project Scheduling meeting...but when I entered the room...I was in for a surprise!


I was so happy to see everyone there! But also felt weird that everyone was staring!
They got us Savannah's Pack n Play...one of the biggest items on our list! :)

And all the sheets, waterproofing and essentials for the Pack n Play

They also had a little dessert/orange juice refreshments...

And we got a beautiful card signed by everyone...we plan to have the pack n play downstairs with her closet and our spare bedroom/office.


My BFF at work, Ingrid :)

Mitu and I (and Mr. Bob in the back)


Miss Cristina...

Mrs. Maria who makes awesome Greek food that Neal absolutely LOVES!

Get ready Grandmas and Grandpas...we're ready to come over with our Pack n Play!

We also got beautiful orchids...


Mrs. Jill and I

I had a 'special chair'

And my brother from another mother...JARED!

Mitu made an adorable Purple Ladybug cupcake :)

We feel so loved by everyone!

At lunch the girls headed over to Acapulco! No Margaritas though :(

The food was delicious!

The girls and the waiter's thumb!

The girls again and the waiter's thumb again...

LOVE their salads!

The ladies without the waiter's thumb :)

The funny waiter :)

It was an awesome day :) and I was totally taken by surprise this morning...my ears were turning red and I could feel them burning! We are so grateful for all the gifts we were given...I'm so happy to have the playard and all the essentials it came with.

I know it's one thing we will really use and it'll be so convenient when we go to visit the grandmas and grandpas since the little storage area detaches! As Jared was putting it into my car (actually using a dolly)...I realized that she is soon going to be here soon and there's no stopping her! Everyone's soooo excited and I can't wait to meet her :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment