Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

32 Weeks

 
Gender: Hula Girl!

Movement: Her movements are ticklish especially where her feet are. Neal makes us smoothies every morning and she lets us know that she appreciates them very much!

Sleep: Has been good except the night before the shower and after the babyshower...my bones and body ached so much that I only slept a few hours!

What I miss: Caesar Salad!

Cravings: Savannah's loving pineapple juice

Symptoms: Feeling great this week with a few symptoms that are carrying over from last week.

Current Mood:  EXHAUSTED from work! They're working me to the last minute! I'm super excited about all our events coming up.

Random Updates:  We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looks great! She's still  head down so that's really good. Her heartbeat was in the 120-130s and measuring perfectly. Our next appointment is in 2 weeks and we get to see her again on the ultrasound at week 36.
 
We got AWESOME news that we can't really reveal yet...but all I can say is that I'm so proud of Neal!
 
The downstairs bedroom looks exactly the same when we brought home all of her babyshower gifts. I have every intention to come home and work on the room and write thank you notes...but find myself exhausted to even cook dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment