Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

31 Weeks

Gender: Comedic Girl!

Movement: Her movements are so much fun to feel...it's like a circus in my belly! She actually woke me up one time during the night cause of all her movement...it was like an earthquake in my stomach!

Sleep: It's been a hit or miss every night...I'll either knock out the second I hit my pillow or I'll lay in bed and stay up for 2 more hours! Changing positions has become interesting...she really doesn't like me being on my right side and I have to be in the perfect angle so I don't feel like my lungs are sufficating.

What I miss: Putting on stockings this morning was quite an adventure! I really miss special cheeses like blue cheese, feta and all those fancy ones at the stores!!!

Cravings: I'm all about watermelon! I even try not to share with Neal cuz they're so good! I was on a mission to get those strawberry frozen lemonades that McDonald's keep flashing in my face. The awesome hubby finally came home with one and it was amazing! In fact I treated myself with one the other day again!

Symptoms: Feeling great this week with a few symptoms that are carrying over from last week.

Current Mood:  I'm feeling great and feeling special! I'm LOVING this gloomy weather...and I'm super excited about all our upcoming events.

Random Updates:  Socks has been EXTRA sweet this week. Especially this morning...she wanted to be everywhere we were just looking on. She knows there's something going on since our house is bombarded with Baby Shower decorations and she's been REALLY good not chewing on any of Mommy's creations...she actually tip toes around the crafts but is always so interested in what we're making :)

Last night we made these Lady Bug Food Labels...

And we Finally finished making all of our signs!

Neal is soaring through work right now and advancing like crazy in his career. I mentioned last week that he was accepted into a program and this week I found out a little more. It's called NEXUS and only a handful of people are invited to the program every year. The goal of the program is to further their career. He's doing an AMAZING job...he landed a great project with Disney and is excelling like crazy in the Irvine and LA office for AECOM. What's crazier is that he is juggling all of this plus the baby on the way and a pregnant lady at home! We have a VERY busy summer coming up...and on top of all that he's going to turn 30!!!

What an amazing year we're having so far and it's not even halfway done! We can't wait til Savannah gets here to kick off the rest of our year :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment