Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Craft Night for the Emery Announcement

Neal and I had a blast the other night sketching out our ideas on how to tell his parents and sister. We came up with a similar idea of of how we told my family. We're telling them that we got to bottle our own wine and design our own labels. We went to Total Wine and got a REAL Chianti bottle and to Party City for the Baby Bottle. I made the labels the other night and here they are assembled!

We also got wine glasses at Ross and thought it would be fun write their newest roles as Grandpa, Grandma and Auntie. I snatched these up for $4.99! They only came in 4s and I didn't want to buy another set just for me but luckily I found a glass that says "Mommy's Sippy Cup" that I plan on pouring milk in while everyone sips on wine =D
It was fun writing on the glasses...it made it feel that much more real!

Here is everything that we're lugging over to the Emerys. Of course we're giving them a picture of Socks that says "ONLY CHILD - BIG SISTER"

I also found these at Ross and thought it would be fun to surprise my Lola with this. When I was about 8, I gave my Lola a mug that says "World's Best Grandma" and everytime I go over to visit her she beams and shows off that she's kept it all these years and still uses it. Can you believe she's had it for over 18 years? I love her so much! So I made this mug stating "World's Best Great-Grandma 2011". I thought Grandma Julia and Grandma Emery would like these as well...so here they are and as they like to call themselves "The 3 Beautiful Grandmas"...i hope they all like it

Socks was so intrigued while I was setting everything up so I went ahead and pulled a stool out so she could be in the picture as well. She's probably pissed cause our floor is covered in pink and blue shinanigangs instead of her toys!

Here is she looking so mature!

I just HAD to put this up! She always looks so dainty and cute and I think this is the first picture that didn't get her absolute best angle!

But she recovered with this VERY CUTE picture of her tongue =D

We can't wait til Friday! I wish it was here already...Neal's pretty nervous again. He wants to rehearse our screen play every morning and night!

As for me, I'm feeling pretty good. Except for the fact that I need to be in bed by 8:30 and still waking up at 4:45am. I also feel mild cramping but it's okay cause Baby is working Overtime making it's new home. Here are some interesting milestones baby has made this week.
Baby's neural tube forms, heart begins to form, and blood begins to circulate.
Baby's liver begins to function.

0 comments:

Post a Comment