Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tamale Making and Telling Grandma Emery, Jason and Nate

Neal mixing up the goods

She's so reliable! She cleaned up the floor by eating everything!

The Spreaders



About to tell Jason and Nathan


My fam bam came over too =D

Sister was in her own little world with her own box of Pancit!

Grandma Emery came too!

The beautiful and sweet grannys

Long day of hard work but still smiling!

Mommy loved the chicken tamales

Here's Neal about to tell Grandma Emery
He said, "Hey Grandma, we're having a party on July 21st are you available?"
Grandma E, "Well, let me check my schedule!"
Neal, "It's going to be at the hospital"

And she looked at him like "what did you just say?"

YAY!




Here she is with her mug =D

And here's a fresh batch of tamales

We made Beef, Chicken, Green Chile, Shrimp, Spinach and Mushrooms and Potatos.
500 Tamales!

And he made his famous punch! 3 bottles of Bacardi!

This punch was so strong that when I peaked into the bucket it stung my eyes!

It was another successful Thanksgiving and Tamale making Day. Neal was really happy that we could all get together and make such fun memories. Can you believe that this time next year we'll have a little bundle hanging around the house?
 I wonder if we can teach the baby to spread?!?

I'm feeling great so far...except that I get really sleepy at odd times of day.  I've never been drunk but I would imagine it's the feeling I get when I get so sleepy. I can hardly walk or see straight! But I'd take that over any morning sickness.
We have our 7 week ultrasound on Thursday and the doctor said we might be able to see the baby's heart beat =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment