Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

20 Weeks - Halfway Done!

Gender: Healthy Girl!


Movement: More movement in my tummy...felt 2 real kicks or jabs on my right side while eating a Strawberry Shortcake ice cream.

Sleep: Sleep is so much better and never felt so good! I always wake up feeling well rested!

What I miss: Squatting down to pick things up...Neal says I squat too fast! Strawberry Margarita...with salt please!

Cravings: No real cravings this week.


Symptoms: slight backache but not as drastic as last week. My leg hair is growing extremely fast! Need to get more shaving cream...thank goodness its still cold!

Current Mood:  Grateful and estatic that the first 20 weeks has gone smoothly. Was relieved to find out that Baby Girl passed her prenatal screening and has a strong heartbeat of 154!


Random Updates: Neal asked me out on a date last night and he took me to Buca di Peppo to celebrate our halfway mark of pregnancy. It's crazy to think that it was just a few months ago when we went there to celebrate finding out we were pregnant! Maybe in 20 weeks we'll be going back there with the little one!

I know we just barely finished the Gender Reveal Party but we have quickly shifted gears to the Baby Shower. We have officially come up with a Ladybug Theme. I thought it was too early to start thinking about all the crafts/invites/etc...but realized that we need to send these invites out next month! We're thinking of having the party at my parents new neighborhood in the clubhouse in May...hopefully we get it booked! (they're closing escrow anytime now!). Last night Neal and I went through our wedding guest list which had 250 people. We did an initial cut and is still at 154!!!

I'm so proud of Neal too! He's been working on a client and contract for a few months and finally closed the deal...hopefully this leads to making associate this year!

Lola turned 86 yesterday...she's so cute! She keeps referring to Baby as "Our Baby"..."take care of our Baby", "I love you and OUR baby!", "I'm always praying for our baby"...she is so adorable!


After our weekly baby bump photoshoot...Socks was patiently waiting cutely on our little stool...so Neal took the opportunity to give her her own shoot! She's soooooooooo cute! We will be celebrating her 2nd birthday on March 10th!

She's such a sweet little pup!

She loves giving her Daddy lots of kisses and big hugs!

Here are some amazing gifts Baby got from the Reveal Party.
She got money which we have saved and opened an account for her.
She got her first 2 outfits...when I opened it I REALLY realized we were having a girl and thought of ALL the adorable clothes this little girl is going to wear!
We got wine for Neal, tea for me and formula for Baby.
Babywipes (can never have too much of those...even Socks uses them!)
And this AWESOME very touching gift from Great-Grandma Emery. I'm guessing it was Neal's as a Baby. It has his name, date of birth, weight, length and time of birth. I say I'm guessing cause she put a note in it that said "Instructions to follow"...can't wait to find out what it is!!!

Baby Girl also sent out her first Thank You cards to everyone who came...can't wait to do crafts with her!

Until then...this little girl is growing happily in my tummy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment