Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Socks!

Dear Socks,
First and foremost I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  You are a wonderful dog that your mommy and I have grown to love over the past 2 years and could never imagine our lives without you.  Every morning is filled with aww and wonderment when you wake up.  From the first sound of you licking your bum you are ready for the day!  I love how excited you are every morning for me to take you on our little walks and discover all the smells that our community has to offer you.  I especially love the mornings where you encounter something or someone new... you get really excited and hide between my feet or your hair decides to spike up like crazy.  When we are done with our 'business' I love how you relax to get your paws all did and clean... I love how you now have it down which paw is first and which paw is last! 
I hope that you have a great birthday today socks.  It seems really like yesterday that we picked you up from the airport in your little puppy cave that your were so sad to get out of.  The first time that mommy held you though was when we both fell in love with you!  You were so small and cute and were ready to be part of our family.  You completed us as a family unit and now we are expecting another bundle of joy and hope that you will protect Savannah with all your might!  We hope you love her the way we love you and you kiss and hug her the same way.  We can't wait for you 2 to meet and are excited for the day we bring our little sister home to you.
Have a wonderful day little one!

Love,
Daddy 

 


Dear Socks,

Today is your 2nd birthday. I can’t believe how much you mean to us! It’s amazing how much you’ve grown and how incredibly SWEET you are. You are truly a girl and we just love it! Mommy and Daddy has been through a lot this year but you were a true blessing to Mommy. You knew every time I needed a hug and kiss. When I was sad…you would climb up on my lap and wrap your paws around my neck and nuzzle your head in my neck. You reminded me I was already a Mommy and you loved us unconditionally.

In the past year you have grown into your own personality. It always amazes me how much you really understand us when we speak to you. I love how when we wake up you are already awake in the middle of us ready to give us hugs and kisses. How Daddy says “Let’s go Outside” and you’re already halfway out the door! Daddy absolutely loves when he cleans your paws and you voluntarily hand him the next paw to be cleaned. Though your Daddy makes fun of us…I know it is special for the both of us when we spend five minutes saying goodbye or hello. We love how you always try to hide your treats as if we eat dog food. We are amazed how you take out all your toys and line them up in the living room edging us to play with you. Or how much you really are a girl and get excited when I pull out one of your dresses…and how you watch me put make-up on every morning and I pretend to put blush and mascara on you. And I always laugh out loud when you ignore us on purpose and play hard to get. It’s hilarious how you think you’re a cat sometimes and sit on top of the couch and watch everyone go by through the window. How we can never watch Wheel of Fortune cause with every letter Vanna turns you bark like crazy thinking it’s the doorbell. But most of all how you love to climb into our laps and curl up into a ball and furiously try to stay awake and stick your tongue out a few times before giving into a deep sleep.

So Babygirl…it has been another amazing year making memories with you. I can’t even express how much we love you and how much you mean to us. You made us a family and I know you’re going to be an amazing big sister to Savannah! Happy Birthday little girl!!!

Love,
Mommy

Dear Socks

wow... another year has gone by. where has the time gone? your so pretty.. iz amazing. Happy birthday to my very very best friend. I always cry when you leave and await your return. My favorite days are when you sleep at my house for the weekend.

i cant wait for more doggy dates and the arrival of our new wolf in our wolf pack savannah. you are my two gals i will always protect but no more horsin around when the baby comes k? we gotta be grown ups now.

Happy birthday BFFAEUTEOT (best friend forever and ever until the end of time)

Siopao

0 comments:

Post a Comment