Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

21 Weeks


Gender: Active Girl!


Movement: Loving our nightly playdates! She's most active right before bed. We've graduated from flutter feelings to full movements! I still can't distinguish what feeling is what but it's quite fun to feel her move!

Sleep: Amazing! still with the occassional nudges for Neal to stop snoring but overalll...awesome!

What I miss: Wearing high heels...

Cravings: Hot and Spicy!!! I was obsessed with jalapenos this week!

Symptoms: I don't think it has anything to do with pregnancy but my right elbow has been killing me! I'm not sure if it's cause I moved desks at work and my positioning is off...but wow...it feels weird!

Current Mood:  Feeling very excited! With Neal and I finally deciding on her name...it feels more real. Baby registering was a little overwhelming earlier in the week but after more research...we're feeling a little more confident!

Random Updates:
I have been extremely busy at work this week...it's been quite a learning experience. Just in one morning earlier in the week I was on 4 projects all at the same time! Ranging from Rancho Mission Viejo, Irvine, China, to Abu Dhabi! They're workin this mama out!!!

Neal has a golf tournament on Monday...and of course he has to get in a 'practice' run on Sunday...I really think he's trying to get in as much golf as he can!!! He says when Savannah comes that he'll just strap her to his back and they'll go out on golfing dates! That would be a funny sight!

Another amazing thing that happened to Neal is that he was invited back to Cal Poly to be on the panel as a judge for the senior class. I'm so proud of him...this is his second time back! It truly is an honor for him to be asked back!

Today is also Socks' 2nd Birthday. We've been singing to her ever since last night! She looks at us crazy cause we can't stop hugging her. We are celebrating tonight and I can't wait for her to open her presents and blow out her cupcakes! (well...she sneezed out her candle last year!)

Socks and I will post a special entry after her festivities tonight!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment