Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Crib and Closet Set-Up!

This Saturday we opened up the box for the crib! Here's Neal trying to be patient with the instructions...
He really does hate dealing with instructions so finally I took over the 9 pages of instructions and he was in charge of setting it up. It was actually great teamwork! I think it only took us an hour or so to put her crib together. As you can see Socks looks very calm and content on our bed while we built the crib. This was part of our Master Plan! Every time we pulled a piece out of the box we let her sniff it. Quite an accomplish due to the fact that this little girl is scared of everything!

As you can see, Neal is VERY happy to not be dealing with the manual!

We spent the rest of the evening rearranging our room. I think we finally settled on a layout that works out for all 4 of us!
And we're so proud that Socks wasn't afraid to go into the crib!

She actually settled in and loved it!

Even fell asleep :)

But she was soon over her naptime cause we started making a ruckuss in our closet. I swear every time we clean our closet out we end up with a stack of clothes that can go to good-will. Our room now looks like small granades of laundry, good-will, trash, and clothes that need to be folded.
We still have some major furniture moving...but we're so glad that we started now. It's taking some time and couldn't imagine doing this late in the pregnancy. I like helping out as much as I can and Neal is such a great sport about everything!!!

As we were cleaning the room, I found about 50 of my little hair-ties and bobby-pins! (One of Neal's pet peeve!) I couldn't help tying Socks' ears up. I'm pretty sure she liked it and I couldn't stop laughing!!!

But Daddy came in and she gave her big puppy-eye-look and he took it off of her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment