Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Ladybug Trial

Yesterday, I went to Michaels and grabbed a few things to test out some invitations for the Babyshower. I just LOVE the color scheme: red, black, green and white! Here is our first draft of the invite...the wings open up and the the actual wording will be in the tummy. I think we're almost there!

I really think the cute chubby ladybug is so cute but Neal absolutely loved the one with the wings that opened up. I could use the little cute chubby sucker for another decor I have in mind though! Neal said he would help out with making them! (Just no cutting!) He's an awesome gluer and envelope stuffer! I think I'm going to need some help since I think we're going to be making 75+ invites!!!
We brainstormed with the Ladybug theme when I ran across one of my cupcake photos I made last year and just thought the sweet, cute ladybugs are perfect for the our little girl. And since we're planning to have the party in May we thought the colors would be amazing!!! I would like to make these cupcakes for the party but we'll just have to see what kind of mood I'm in that week!!!

Can't wait to brainstorm more for cute Ladybug party ideas!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment